With more and more marketing agencies moving from traditional services to more performance-based systems and subsequently handling much larger customers, the requirement of a proper Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software becomes essential to their success. ERP software allows companies to integrate applications that would otherwise run independently, thus helping to manage the business overall. It also automates several of the server-side functions and back door operations, be it in technology or human resources. It brings together all of the different aspects of a company’s day to day operations – be it planning, development, manufacturing, implementation, sales or marketing – into a single database for access and a single user interface.
There are quite a few ERP software solutions out in the market, and the success of a company can be magnified by a right choice of ERP software. In this regard, Microsoft Dynamics AX has emerged as the best ERP platform in the market, providing able guidance to companies and directing them towards increased profits. In this article, we provide six reasons Microsoft dynamics AX development is the undisputed choice for winners.
1. The advantage of cloud-first software. Working on a cloud-based platform offers many benefits, the greatest of which are preventing data loss and automatic updates in the background. The cloud environment setup is quick and easy, and the environment is simple to handle even for non-technical users. Another feature of the cloud-first software is enhanced scalability according to requirement.
2. Actionable intelligence. Data is analyzed extensively for a constantly improving model, meaning the decisions that are made grow more and more accurate as more data is fed to the system. The trends and insights obtained are all data-driven, and they are actionable insights because they are derived from the data pooled in from all sources after being integrated with Office 365and renowned CRMs.
3. Fast and easy deployment. Microsoft’s Lifecycle Services (LCS) improve the effectiveness of all controls and procedures. This makes deployment much faster compared to traditional ERP systems. It is also highly scalable, enabling easy management of the entire lifecycle.
4. Integration with the .NET framework. The platform is integrated with the Dynamics Application Object Tree (AOT), which means that the native X++ language remains the primary language for development but it can now be considered equivalent to any other .NET language like VB or C#.
5. Configurability to personalize workspaces. Workspaces are smaller applications which highlight the most important tasks, helping users prioritize their work from a single application. Workspaces can be customized and fully personalized, so that a user can determine what the crucial roles in a job are and then work on them as required.
6. The best UX in the business. Unlike most ERP solutions in the market, Microsoft Dynamics AX draws from HTML5 and Windows 8 to provide a far superior user experience, making it simpler for teams to work and collaborate, and increasing productivity.
Cloud-first software is fast, easy to use, accessible from a simple browser and highly scalable – the perfect combination in an ERP software to help you achieve your best results.
Read More Related This :
James Warner is an experienced software and mobile application development manager at NexSoftsys. His broad technology knowledge inspire him to develop complicated projects and provide complete solutions to your business systems. He is engaged with Healthcare, Telecommunications, Banking sector to produce high security and user friendly system.